Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chase Utley and other people I want to meet...


Confession: when I was a freshman in high school, I had a poster of Chase Utley in my bedroom. Ok lets be real, I still have a poster of Chase Utley in my bedroom. It's not because I still believe in his lyrical excellence or think that he's cute. Rather, some heroes just never die.



Le sigh.

Recently I've been reconsidering my hero choices, and though Chase Utley still makes the cut, I've added a few people to the list. Below is a incredibly incomplete roster of some people/organizations who are on my hero list who I'd really like to talk to right now. Some of these are already working with us, but most haven't heard of us yet. 

If you have any contacts/ know someone who might know someone on this list, please let us know!!! You can email us at: lab.candy@aol.com. It would be greatly appreciated!

Alright, here we go. In no particular order...




All of these names are just a few of the organizations/people who we would like to work with. If you know anyone who might be interested in LabCandy, even if they're not on this list, please put us in contact with them!

Stay Sweet,
xoxo LabCandy

No comments:

Post a Comment